ISDF is established in 2013 with the main objective of supporting the creation of favorable conditions for the development of the information society.
The main field of work of ISDF is promoting the development of entrepreneurship and innovation and the conductive factors for their development. ISDF organizes and conducts initiatives related to the development of human potential, digital skills, knowledge of the Internet environment, content and communications. Through researches and studies of traditional and social media, development of forms and ways to reach user-relevant content, the organization helps young people’s development and empowerment to be promoted and promotes civic position towards the law and protection of human rights.
Competence and Expertise Offered
We can offer experience in:
– organizing and conducting initiatives related to human potential, digital skills, knowledge of the Internet environment, content and communications;
– experience in conducting research and studies of traditional and social media
– experience in developing the forms and ways to reach relevant content for the user
We are seeking for оrganizations that can complement our expertise and together to work on the development and implementation of sustainable projects and initiatives in the following areas:
– Democracy and active citizenship
– Good governance and transparency
– Human rights
– Anti-racism and anti-discrimination
– Equal opportunities
– Gender equality and gender-based violence
– Organisational capacity building
– Civic education