Advocate of universal access in physical and virtual environments.
Since 2014, our scope of work is connected to accessible tourism.
– assessment and improvement of tourist destination accessibility;
– development, promotion, marketing and communication of accessible tourist destinations;
– accessible tourism training and education of students and staff in tourist service chain;
– education and training of (physically) disabled in subjects connected to (accessible) tourism, aiming to improve job occupancy and entrepreneurship;
– development of a logistic base, physical and virtual, required in the accessibility assessment, education, training, marketing and promotion.
Competence and Expertise Offered
EU Project Cycle Management
Accessible tourism – ENAT certified professionals